CargoX users management system offers very granular access rights via configuration of user privileges and permissions. This enables companies to use the CargoX platform without a need to change their internal processes and document workflows.
Permission overview and explanation
Are all about sending documents (envelopes). If user has none of these, user will still have a read-only access to their company's account and view documents in inbox, drafts, sent and archive. He will be able to also download document, but will not be able to do anything else with them.
- Document creator - gives user additional ability to create new Envelope, and upload new document, or attach a received document from the Inbox (forward). User will also be allowed to Seal the document (and choose the recipient), however he will not be allowed to initiate the transfer.
- Document manager - gives user the permission to also transfer the envelope, and to perform advanced functions on them such as accomplish/release cargo, destroy, clear history...
Are about administrating your company's CargoX account, manage users.
- Company manager - is allowed to add new users, manage their rights, and also remove users from company. Can approve and disable their blockchain keys. This user is also allowed to update company's details
- Legal representative - only for users that have the authority to represent their company and accept CargoX's terms and conditions which are legally binding for the company. This is mandatory after each TOS change - until new terms are accepted, users can not use CargoX.
- Contacts manager is allowed to connect with other companies on the CargoX platform on behalf of your company. This includes sending out invitations to other companies and also accepting the received invitations from other companies..
- Rules manager is allowed to setup new filters and rules. These can alter email notification for received smart envelopes.